As a start-up with a great passion in developing mobile games, every member at BeeMob constantly devotes themselves in creating high-quality products in order to satisfy our wide range of global audiences as well as to make a positive contribution to Vietnamese gaming industry.
Building human resources is definitely considered as BeeMob’s top priority and longterm mission. Therefore, in addition to professional skills & knowledge, we highly appreciate morality, teamwork, leadership and competencies in many aspects.
– Responsible for game design & document at all stages of game development process: ideal, concept, core gameplay, system, feature, story, leveling, balancing, monetization, UI/UX, tracking, operation, etc. according to the requirements and directions of PM and PO.
– Plan, cooperate closely, collect feedback and actively coordinate work, handl problems arising in teamwork with other members of team product, including Artist, Developer, Tester, Animator, PM, PO to present, adjust, deploy and test the finished product, ensuring its compatibility with Game Design.
– Have the ability to research and understand the global game market, competitor’s product and market trends as well as new game development knowledge.
– Design data tracking system, use related tools and research to analyze and make optimal decisions about game design and game operation, help PM & PO construct a long-term development plan for the company’s product line.
– All levels of Game Designer: Junior, Senior (experienced), or Fresher (newbie, completely inexperienced, will be trained) are welcome at BeeMob.
– Have a passion for playing games, making games, especially with Game Designer.
– Be able to approach problems creatively, have a vision as well as be able to perceive art and come up with new ideas.
– Communication skills, presentations, teamwork and problem solving are required.
– Good logical, mathematical and business thinking skills (Having a degree in Economics, IT is an advantage).
– Be disciplined, committed and focused on completing tasks on time and making sure it would meet the highest standards demanded of users.
– Self-motivating and be able to work under high pressure.
– Have good listening skills and desire to learn continuously to develop yourself comprehensively.
– Salary: Negotiable and suitable for each level.
– Young working environment, dynamic, comfortable in style of dress and personality, promoting creativity, focusing on people.
– Well-trained, have various opportunities to participate in global game projects with many learning opportunities.
– Having a career development pathway specifically designed for each member in parallel with the collective development plan.
– Participating in health insurance, social insurance and unemployment insurance.
– Holidays and full leave regime.
– Annual travel and team building.
– If you are interested in this job, please leave a comment or a private message, I will send you a full job description. For more details and job vacancies, you can access to our website at www.beemob.vn
– Please send your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org